Yukon Charlies Advanced Spin Snowshoes
X OUT OF STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
More on the way
Out of Stock
This versatile series is designed to perform under harsh conditions for demanding snowshoe enthusiasts. Featuring our SPIN™ by Northwave dial binding system, this binding provides precision tension to fit any shoe. With technical features and user-friendly characteristics, this snowshoe is also a great trail shoe for those who want the ability and confidence to expand their snowshoe experience.
- Ultra strong 6000 Aluminum Rocker Frame
- Spin™ by Northwave Dial Binding System with Toe Box
- Rapid Lite Flex™ Heel Strap
- SNOW MOTION™ Axle System
- Weight Per Pair: 10×36: 5.0 lbs 9×30: 4.8 lbs 8×25: 4.2lbs 8×21: 3.4lbs
- Frame Material: 6000 Aluminum
- Deck Material: HDPE: (High-Density PolyEthylene). This material stiffens the snowshoe, for maximum power when breaking through deep snow.
- Crampon System: Forged Steel
- Binding System: Spin™ by Northwave Dial Binding System with Toe Box
- Axle System: SNOW MOTION™ axle system (gives frame additional 30% "torsional rigidity" for ultimate traction on double fall lines.)
- See size chart for weight limits.