Zamberlan Men's 1996 Vioz Lux GTX RR
IN STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
An upgrade to Zamberlan's best-selling boot, the 1996 Vioz Lux GTX takes their marquee and unrivalled backpacking experience to a new level with several important upgrades to the original.
Perfect for backcountry backpacking, hunting, other outdoor adventures requiring a supportive midsole, enduring comfort, and a high degree of foot protection. Features include:
- PU coated rubber toe rands add durability to the boot and life to the leather uppers, especially above the toe bum
- Upgraded Waxed Tuscan full-grain leather uppers are rich and long-lasting. These beautiful leathers are enhanced with Zamberlan's proprietary Hydrobloc® treatment for added water resistance and durability over time
- New calf-leather lined collars add durability and comfort around the upper ankle. Get the feel of a leather-lined boot without compromising on waterproof performance
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the boo
- High Resistance Treated hardware allows for an extended life without corrosion, additional durability against rocks and debris, and easy passing of laces towards preventing breakage
- ZBPK Performance Fit is our highly regarded backpacking last defining Zamberlan's fit! ZBPK features an excellent heel lock, an anatomical wrap over the top of the foot, and a roomy toebox for comfort
- The ZFS (Zamberlan Flex System) allows the boot to comfortably flex forward without compromising lateral support
- Waxed Brick color variation comes with a solid gray flat lace and a gray & brown round lace
- Made in Italy