Zamberlan Men's Anabasis Low GTX Hiking Shoe
The 220 Anabasis Short marries the comfort of a trail runner with the support of a hiking boot. As a low-cut option of the 219 Anabasis Mid, the Anabasis Short offers a new design concept with breathable and leather-free uppers. Its highly-anatomical Vibram Junko outsole combines with the Megagrip compound and wide heel to provide maximum stability, support, and protection. The Anabasis is ideal for a wide array of outdoor activities from hiking on or off-trail hiking, travel, and everyday outdoor use, or even a trail run here and there.
- Built on the Zamberlan X-Active Fit last to provide maximum comfort and versatility for an array of outdoor activities.
- Vibram Junko outsoles with Megagrip have extra width in the heel and forefoot for extra stability.
- The low-cut height allows for an ultralight feel with great freedom of movement.
- The Megagrip sticky rubber compound adds security in wet conditions while wrapping around the waist edge of the shoe for superior protection.
- Leather-free, microfiber uppers are made from a new generation of sustainable synthetic materials.
- Max-cushioning EVA midsoles and PE insoles allow for greater flexibility in the forefoot with more rigidity in the heel, giving the wearer added support.
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the boot.
- Resolable in the US.
- Made in Italy.