Zamberlan Men's Free Blast GTX Hiking Shoe
IN STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
Part of our X-Active collection, the 217 Free Blast GTX is a low-cut hiker that combines GORE-TEX construction with a grippy, stable Vibram® Junko outsole. An Italian-made hiker that's fast and light, the Free Blast brings versatile comfort, style, and performance to a wide range of outdoor activities, from hiking to scouting, shed hunting, adventure travel, and more.
- The Zamberlan X-Active last provides maximum comfort for fast hiking
- A highly-anatomical Vibram Junko outsole provides extra width in the heel and forefoot for added stability, while the Megagrip compound grants superior grip through both wet and dry conditions.
- Soft, max-cushioning EVA midsoles and PE insoles allow for flexibility in the forefoot with greater rigidity in the heel, giving the wearer added support.
- Leather-free, suede-effect microfiber uppers and a flexible gusset are made from a new generation of sustainable synthetic material.
- PU toe rands ensure durability and protection for your boot and foot in a variety of terrain.
- Climbing lace styling provides a distinctive look and enhanced fit.
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the shoe.
- Resolable in the US
- Made in Italy