Zamberlan Women's Vioz GTX Hiking Boot
Zamberlan's best-selling boot, the 996 Vioz GT is a tribute to Italian comfort, performance, and design. Discover why this is one of the best reviewed boots in the outdoor industry worldwide!
A Zamberlan Hydrobloc® full-grain leather upper with straight-forward and effective design sits atop an exclusive Zamberlan Vibram® 3D outsole providing excellent grip, superb downhill braking, wide lugs for easy debris removal, and an energy producing, rock-forward motion. As with all Zamberlan soles, the Zamberlan Vibram® 3D soles are re-solable.
Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membranes provide the utmost protection and breathability while the Microtex® wicking nylon collar lining helps control excess moisture around the ankle. The ZFS (Zamberlan Flex System) allows the boot to very comfortably flex forward without compromising support laterally.
The ZLF (Zamberlan Ladies Fit) ensures proper anatomical shaping specifically for a woman's foot.
- UPPER: HYDROBLOC® FULL GRAIN LEATHER
- LEATHER THICKNESS: 2,6/2,8 mm
- HARDWARE: H.R.T. "HIGH RESISTANCE TREATMENT"
- LINING: GORE-TEX® PERFORMANCE COMFORT
- FOOTBED: ZAMBERLAN® MEMORY FOAM
- PADDING: Z.A.S. "ZAMBERLAN AIR SYSTEM"
- CONSTRUCTION: GTX BOOTEE
- TOE AND HEEL: THERMOPLASTIC
- INSOLE: FLEX 4MM + PE
- MIDSOLE: LOW DENSITY PU WEDGE
- OUTSOLE: ZAMBERLAN® VIBRAM® 3D
- RESOLABLE: YES
- LAST: ZBPK + ZLF - PERFORMANCE & LADIES FIT
- WEIGHT (GRAMS): 640
- CARE: HYDROBLOC® PROOFING CREAM
- FIT: WOMEN'S
- MADE IN ITALY