Atlas Men's Access Snowshoes
The classic tubular-frame snowshoe in our Trail Walking category, the Access shines on mellower terrain by making your strides feel as natural and effortless as possible. This is accomplished by the innovative technology behind the Access’s frame and suspension system. The turned-up tail of the V-Frame rolls easily into each step for a smooth gait, while the patented Light-Ride™ Suspension allows your foot to articulate naturally and cushions impact for smooth striding on hikes that are flat or have little elevation change. For the traction needed for a stable snowshoeing experience, the Access features the Twin-Trac™ toe crampon that provides grip in all directions as well as Advanced Aft Traction which integrates the sharp-tipped heel cleat with the heel lift for deeper snow penetration. The intuitive Wrapp™ Stretch binding rounds out the design providing a comfortable and secure fit with a simple and intuitive two-buckle closure allowing for an easy entry and exit.
- Size: 25 Load Capacity 120-200lbs (rider plus gear), 30 Load Capacity 150-250lbs
- Terrain: Trail Walking
- Features: Heel Lift
- Category: Trail Walking
- Collection: Limited Edition
- Wrapp™ Stretch Binding: The diamond pattern optimizes stretch direction making this binding conforms to your boot, resulting in great fit and control. With tool-less heel strap and roller buckle this is quick fitting binding that is easy to use.
- V-Frame™: The V shape tracks straight in deep snow and the tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving you energy. The turned-up tail of the V-Frame™ rolls easily into each step for a natural gait.
- Nytex Decking: Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
- Light-Ride™ Suspension: Light-Ride™ Suspension (LRS) is the perfect blend of comfort and function, allowing your foot to articulate naturally and cushioning impact for smooth striding on mellower terrain.
- Twin-Trac™ Toe Crampon: Sure footing on two planes, the Twin-Trac™ toe crampon uses a sturdy row of front points and two side teeth to keep your foot from twisting.
- Advanced Aft Traction: Our surest grip comes from the sharp ice tips on the heel cleat. With four angled and ridged side rails and the integrated heel lift bar, the user can expect superior traction and deeper snow penetration with each step.
- 19° Heel Lift: Provides relief when climbing those long steep hills, and easily stores for flats and descents.