Bending Branches Java 11 Bent Shaft Canoe Paddle
The Java premium canoe paddle is hand-crafted in Osceola, Wisconsin. It has a strong solid basswood shaft and an eye-popping “pinstriped” blade of basswood and dark, roasted basswood that you have to see to believe. The blade has a 2 oz. fiberglass wrap and full Rockgard® edge protection to safeguard its beauty and performance. The Java’s shaft is made of solid, ovalized Basswood, so it's durable but not excessive in weight. With its classic palm grip, the Java is easy to hold, comfortable, and warm.
The overall design of this new paddle makes the Java light, durable, and distinctive. It will make you the envy of other canoeists.
The Java 11 has an 11° bend in the shaft. The Java 11 is available in lengths ranging from 48 inches to 54 inches (in 2-inch increments).
- BLADE SIZE: 8.1 x 19 in.
- SURFACE AREA: 118 sq. in.
- BLADE: Roasted Basswood
- PROTECTION: Full Rockgard®, 2 oz. Fiberglass
- SHAFT: 11° Bent
- MATERIAL: Solid Basswood
- Ovalized for Comfort
- Classic Palm Grip
- WEIGHT: 19 oz.
- Due to the varied density of wood, all canoe paddles could have a +/– 10% variance in weight.
- Paddle weight is based on 54 inch measurements for straight shafts and 50 inch measurements for bent shafts.
- Upgraded look, 2 oz. fiberglass wrap covering the blade.