Boreal Designs Compass 14 TX Kayak
Fast, sleek, stable and seaworthy – the Compass 140 does it all. While not a full touring kayak, this craft gives you options. With enough storage capacity for an overnight trip, yet light enough to easily carry, this is a versatile recreational kayak. The Compass 140 will turn on a dime, handle rough water and more importantly, put a smile on your face. The ergonomic cockpit with our industry leading 5-Way Adjustable Seat will fit a wide range of paddlers. The new day hatch is within easy reach, along with the optional rudder.
Sharing many features with our touring kayaks, the Compass 140 also comes with safe hatches for storage, a full complement of safety lines and bungee cords on deck. Inspired by the latest in advanced hull design, Boreal Design has crafted a fast, stable kayak that tracks effortlessly and ensures a “dry ride”.
- Flex 4 Seat with Drytech (fully adjustable)
- Self Rescue safety straps
- High visibility deck safety line
- Optional Rudder
- 2 sealed storage hatches & bulkheads
- 1 day hatch
- Length: 13′-8.4″ (419 cm)
- Width: 24’’ (61 cm)
- Cockpit: 30.7 x 16.5 ” ( 78 x 42 cm)
- Weight ABS Plastic: 56.9 lbs (25.8 kg)
- Recommended weight of paddler: 90 to 300 lbs (41 to 136 kg)
- Recommended load limit: 348 lbs (158 kg)
- Total Volume: 42.3 gal us (160 L)
- Type of Chine: Shallow V Soft
- Béluga skirt size: X-Large
Kenco offers two shipping options to the lower 48 states for most of our boats. We have standard LTL (less-than-truckload) freight shipping, which delivers to your nearest freight terminal. We also offer courier shipping with first-to-final-mile delivery, which means that your boat will stay on one truck and will not change hands from our door to your door. After you place your order, we will contact you with cost and delivery estimates for both options and you can choose the one that works best for you. We ask that you inspect your boat for any shipping damage prior to signing for and accepting the delivery.