Boreal Designs Halo 130 TX Kayak
Designed to give kayakers comfort and stability with agile yet reassured handling, the Halo 130 will make all of your adventures memorable. Experienced paddlers and those looking to develop their skills will appreciate the Halo 130’s potential. This is truly a light and fun kayak!
The ergonomic cockpit with our 5-Way Adjustable Seat will fit a wide range of paddlers. The new day hatch is within easy reach, along with the optional rudder. Sharing many features with our touring kayaks, the Halo 130 also comes with safe hatches for storage, a full complement of safety lines and bungee cords on deck.
Inspired by the latest in advanced hull design, Boreal Design has crafted a fast, stable kayak that tracks effortlessly and ensures a “dry ride”. Rough Water Ready – Beginner Friendly!
- Flex 4 Seat with Drytech (fully adjustable)
- Self Rescue safety straps
- Optional Rudder
- 2 sealed storage hatches & bulkheads
- 1 day hatch
- Length: 12′-10.8″ (392 cm)
- Width: 24.6″ (62.5 cm)
- Cockpit: 16.5’’ x 30.7” (78cm x 42cm)
- Weight ABS Plastic: 54.5 lbs (24.4 kg)
- Recommended weight of paddler: 90 to 250 lbs (41 to 114 kg)
- Recommended load limit: 225 lbs (102 kg)
- Total Volume: 38 gal us (144 L)
- Type of Chine: Shallow V Soft
- Béluga skirt size: X-Large
Kenco offers two shipping options to the lower 48 states for most of our boats. We have standard LTL (less-than-truckload) freight shipping, which delivers to your nearest freight terminal. We also offer courier shipping with first-to-final-mile delivery, which means that your boat will stay on one truck and will not change hands from our door to your door. After you place your order, we will contact you with cost and delivery estimates for both options and you can choose the one that works best for you. We ask that you inspect your boat for any shipping damage prior to signing for and accepting the delivery.