Carhartt Men's Ground Force 8in Non-Safety Toe Work Boot
X OUT OF STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
More on the way
Out of Stock
These men's rugged 8-inch boots are built to move and keep your feet dry in wet weather. A flexible rubber outsole provides confident grip for ladder rungs, cement floors and uneven terrain, and resilient cushioning maintains all-day comfort. 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation packs on lightweight warmth so your feet don't freeze in the winter months.
- Oil-tanned leather with lace closure
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- 600g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation keeps feet warm
- FastDry® lining wicks sweat and fights odors
- Insite® footbed arch support helps reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job
- Abrasion-resistant rubber heel
- Lightweight proprietary EVA midsole with shock-absorbing insert and cushioned based layer
- Cement-constructed Ground Force rubber outsole for grip, traction, and flexibility
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM F2892-18 EH standards
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Country of Origin: Imported