Hurricane Kayaks Santee 126 Kayak
When we designed the Santee 126, we didn’t set out to redefine recreational kayaks. Our goal was to redefine the recreational category. In other words, we wanted to bring a new standard to what rec paddlers could expect on the water, and with the Santee 126 we accomplished the mission. This boat glides and tracks like no other, so fun becomes effortless and instantaneous. If you wanna get a little aggressive, the 126’s multi-chined hull gives you the ability to carve some tight turns, and with the fully adjustable seat system, your rear end and lower back won’t bark at you after a full day on the water. There’s even a paddle holder and rear deck security bar. Speaking of bars, we raised the bar for the recreational category with the Santee 126.
- Bulkheads, ABS Plastic, Bow & Stern: Provide positive flotation
- Hatches: 10” Stern provides storage compartment access
- Deck Bungee Rigging, Bow & Stern: Provide storage for dry bag & gear
- Paddle Holder: Secures paddle to deck
- Security Bar: Cable lock your boat to the car or in storage
- Outfitting: AireStream seat and foam thigh pads
- Twist loc footbrace system: Easy adjustment from seated position
- Luggage Grab Handle, Bow & Stern: Comfortable grip when carrying kayak during portage
- Weight: 40 lbs / 18.14 kg
- Length: 12’6” / 3.81 m
- Width: 28” / 71.1 cm
- Cockpit: 43”x20.5”/ 109cm x 52cm
- Capacity: 350 lbs. / 158.7 kg
Kenco offers two shipping options to the lower 48 states for most of our boats. We have standard LTL (less-than-truckload) freight shipping, which delivers to your nearest freight terminal. We also offer courier shipping with first-to-final-mile delivery, which means that your boat will stay on one truck and will not change hands from our door to your door. After you place your order, we will contact you with cost and delivery estimates for both options and you can choose the one that works best for you. We ask that you inspect your boat for any shipping damage prior to signing for and accepting the delivery.