Hurricane Kayaks Santee 140 Tandem
So you want a tandem kayak, which means you want an extra seat to share the experience, but you'd rather not paddle a polyethylene barge. That’s why we designed the Santee 140T ? a tandem kayak with a solo soul and lightweight attitude. It cuts through the water with stability and performance, and, with our unique Trylon construction, it weighs in at a svelte 57 pounds, which means you won’t need a winch and pulleys to get it off your racks. There's also a roomy hatch and some added cockpit space for your day-tripping gear. You can even adjust the front seat for solo paddling on those days when you have no choice but to travel alone.
- Stern Bulkhead, ABS Plastic: Flotation & storage
- 10-Inch Stern Hatch: Storage compartment access
- Bow Deck Bungee: Deck storage for dry bag & gear
- Paddle Holder: Secures paddle to deck
- Outfitting: Airestream seats
- Twist-loc footbrace system: Easily adjusted from seated position
- Luggage Grab Handles, Bow & Stern: Comfortable grip when carrying kayak during portage
Kenco offers two shipping options to the lower 48 states for most of our boats. We have standard LTL (less-than-truckload) freight shipping, which delivers to your nearest freight terminal. We also offer courier shipping with first-to-final-mile delivery, which means that your boat will stay on one truck and will not change hands from our door to your door. After you place your order, we will contact you with cost and delivery estimates for both options and you can choose the one that works best for you. We ask that you inspect your boat for any shipping damage prior to signing for and accepting the delivery.