Hurricane Kayaks Skimmer 116 Kayak with 1st Class Seat
Okay, let’s just get it out there, the Skimmer 116 is a darn good looking sit on top. The lines split the difference between beautifully classic and cutting-edge modern with a finish so glossy you can see yourself in it. It’s a sit on top that begs to be put in the water, and when you get it there, the Skimmer 116 performs. With its touring style hull and refined scupper system, the Skimmer 116 skims across the water, cuts through waves, and slices through chop. Oh, and it weighs in at a slight 42 pounds, which raises the performance bar to a new level when you’re tossing this bad boy on your racks.
- Scuppers: 1 5/8-inch scuppers drain footwell & rear wells
- Hatches, 5.5” Center & 8" Bow: Storage compartment access
- Rear Well Bungee: Deck storage for dry bag & gear
- Paddle Holder: Secures paddle to deck
- Console w/cup holder: Holds water bottle & provides mounting for angler kit
- Outfitting: AireStream seatback and new Skimmer Cushpad
- Sealect Designs Footbrace system: Easy adjust pinch & pull
- Molded Grab Handles on Bow, Stern and Sides: Comfortable grip when carrying kayak during portage
- Stern Drain Plug: Simple hull drainage
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Length: 11'6"
- Width 30.3"
- Capacity: 300 lbs
Kenco offers two shipping options to the lower 48 states for most of our boats. We have standard LTL (less-than-truckload) freight shipping, which delivers to your nearest freight terminal. We also offer courier shipping with first-to-final-mile delivery, which means that your boat will stay on one truck and will not change hands from our door to your door. After you place your order, we will contact you with cost and delivery estimates for both options and you can choose the one that works best for you. We ask that you inspect your boat for any shipping damage prior to signing for and accepting the delivery.