Perception Crank 10 Pedal Kayak
The new Crank 10.0 is the first of a new generation of easy-to-use, fast-and-fun pedal drive kayaks from Perception Kayaks. It's perfect for lakes, ponds and calm coastal waters. The Crank incorporates a fresh design aesthetic with incredibly comfortable ergonomics for powerful-yet-easy pedaling while providing ample surfaces for rigging aftermarket accessories including two Solo Mount recesses within easy reach.
Featuring a new-and-improved pedal drive, this kayak pedals effortlessly, covers lots of water, and provides the ability to go forward and reverse without removing the drive from the boat. The easy-handling Crank packs a punch and opens up the water to everyone in a fun, stable and manageable package.
- Efficient and easy-to-use pedal drive system
- Captain's Chair: folding, adjustable, and removable seating
- One-handed rudder control
- Transducer scupper in hull for fish and depth finders
- Front and rear storage areas with bungee lashing to secure gear
- 2 molded-in Solo Mount recesses - accepts Perception Solo Mounts (sold separately) for staging accessories
- One-piece rigid carry handles on front and rear for easy transport
- Molded-in side carry handles
- Side paddle park - a groove and small bungee strap make it easy to secure your paddle while resting or casting
- LENGTH: 10' / 304 CM
- WIDTH: 35" / 89 CM
- BOAT WEIGHT: 75 LBS. / 34 KG
- DECK HEIGHT: 12.5" / 30 CM
- MAX CAPACITY: 350 LBS. / 159 KG
Kenco offers two shipping options to the lower 48 states for most of our boats. We have standard LTL (less-than-truckload) freight shipping, which delivers to your nearest freight terminal. We also offer courier shipping with first-to-final-mile delivery, which means that your boat will stay on one truck and will not change hands from our door to your door. After you place your order, we will contact you with cost and delivery estimates for both options and you can choose the one that works best for you. We ask that you inspect your boat for any shipping damage prior to signing for and accepting the delivery.