Sic Maui Tao Fit 11 Tough Tec Paddleboard
The TAO Fit is all about stability, durability, and versatility. Whether paddling in slop and boat chop or taking a board down a section of fast water, the hybrid hull offers a unique keeled nose for cutting through chop and softening the ride while giving the board excellent tracking characteristics.
The keeled nose transitions to a flat profile through the middle of the board, giving it outstanding stability. The flat deck offers the perfect platform for those looking for a board for a yoga class or the angler who wants to land the big one. A flat deck is also the perfect surface to keep your cooler or take your child or dog for a ride.
- Complete dimensions: 335 cm x 86 cm x 260L
- Weight; 39.0 lbs / 17.5 kg
- Max Riders Weight: 285 lbs / 130 kg
- FULL RAIL-TO-RAIL VOLUME For enhanced stability
- FLAT DECK SHAPE Maximum use of the entire deck perfect for cruising, fitness & yoga
- KEELED-NOSE Enhanced tracking & increased glide
- ERGO-GRIP CARRY HANDLE Ease of transport and less fatigue
- FCS II tool-free 9” touring center fin
- MOLDED EPS FOAM CORE Watertight, lightweight durable and recyclable
- ZERO WASTE MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- ULTRA-DURABLE EXTERNAL SHELL Nearly ding-proof polyethylene for worry-free use
- EMBOSSED EVA FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT AND GRIP Multiple attachment points for deck bungee, leash and accessory attachment
Kenco offers two shipping options to the lower 48 states for most of our boats. We have standard LTL (less-than-truckload) freight shipping, which delivers to your nearest freight terminal. We also offer courier shipping with first-to-final-mile delivery, which means that your boat will stay on one truck and will not change hands from our door to your door. After you place your order, we will contact you with cost and delivery estimates for both options and you can choose the one that works best for you. We ask that you inspect your boat for any shipping damage prior to signing for and accepting the delivery.